Thursday, November 10, 2016

About Me Why I Chose Phuse...

Welcome to my blog! This is to introduce people to Phuse Beauty an up and coming hair care company located in California. Women all over the USA and world are foraying into various direct sales opportunities to make some extra cash. 

There is everything from pocketbooks, make up to leggings and various types of clothes.  I have been looking for the right company one that I can make my mark with, make some extra money and have fun doing it! After much research and checking out various companies Phuse was the one for me. 

Why do business with Phuse? 

Phuse is an amazing company, they are selling high quality hair care that is sulfate free and good for all types of hair, including color treated ( like me) and processed hair.  They also have began to venture out into Flat Irons, Curling Irons and Blow Dryers. Other beauty implements include brushes, combs and various make up tools. 


A friend of mine introduced me to Phuse, I was intrigued as we had similar hair types. So I asked her for some samples. She sent me shampoo, conditioner and keratin primer. I used these and did my hair as normal and the results what startling! My hair was softer, shinier and better than ever before!  I am a convert!   So here is the info to contact me if you are interested: 

www.phusebeauty.com/KPojer
beautyaddictbychoice@gmail.com 
https://www.facebook.com/Beauty-Addict-By-Choice-1126141930832674/

No comments:

Post a Comment