Friday, November 11, 2016

I Am Live ... Direct Sales Marketing and Facebook

Part of being with Phuse is promoting their products and social media is something that makes it super easy. Here I am on a Friday night from the comfort of my own house I am posting about my Phuse. Through social media I am able to reach thousands of people all over the world and USA. I have garnered some attention. 

Social media is really how we do all of our direct sales nowadays. It is how women are able to connect with each other and share information about all of these products. If, it were not for facebook I would not have heard about Phuse. With the instant connection I am able to see how other women and the men are posting about the products and things that they  believe in. 

I am really enjoying this venture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment